- Academic/NHS/Charity/NFP: £100 + VAT*
- BIA Member: £235 + VAT
- MHRA Contact: £235 + VAT**
- NON BIA member / MHRA Contact: £320 + VAT
* Please email Marzia at [email protected] to be registered at this rate
** Please email the MHRA events team for the MHRA Contact discount code
Anyone else can register by clicking on the 'Register now' button at the top right of the page
We are planning to run this event on an event management platform called Swapcard. Please note that:
- It can be accessed on a laptop, desk pc, mobile or tablet.
- Works on all browsers except Internet Explorer.
- You will be able to connect with the audio through your device.
- It is recommended you have a webcam so that you can video chat with other attendees via the one to one meeting scheduling tool.
- The web App is available on smartphone and computer using the following link: https://app.swapcard.com/login .
- The mobile App is available on iPhone and Android. To download it, use the following link: https://www.swapcard.com/app/swapcard .
A link to access the event will be emailed to all registered attendees prior to the event date
On this platform you will be able to:
- Listen to talks as they are taking place.
- Select which ones you want to listen to and be reminded of and create your own personalised schedule.
- Ask questions via a Q&A window.
- Take part in polls.
- Connect with other attendees via group chat conversations and one to one video meetings.
- Suggest/schedule video meetings with other attendees prior to the event. Swapcard analyzes profiles of attendees and exhibitors to suggest the most relevant people to meet.
Payment of Fees
By completing the event registration form, the attendee is committing to attend and therefore pay for the applicable amount (complying with the cancellation policy below).
All payments should be made prior to the event
You are encouraged to pay by means of credit and debit card or you can choose the invoice option. Invoices should be paid within 30 days of the invoice date.
If you wish to pay by BACS, please send remittance advice to [email protected]
Lloyds, 1 High Street, Carfax, Oxford, OX1 4AA
Sort Code: 30-96-35
A/c No: 00069829
Swift Code: LOYDGB2L
Payment can also be made online via the link that is on your invoice.
Cancellation and refunds
All cancellations must be made in writing by email to Marzia Sguazzin at [email protected]
Any cancellation will be subject to a 20% cancellation fee. We encourage you to send a colleague in your place where possible.
Should we cancel or postpone the event you will be entitled to cancel your registration and to receive a full refund.
Data collection and use
- Your full name, company name, job title, email address and telephone number will be collected and stored by the BIA in line with its privacy statement upon registration and used to contact you with regard to this event.
- Your full name, company name, email address and job title will be shared with Swapcard (https://www.swapcard.com/) the main virtual event platform we plan to use for this event. It will be used to set up an account for you on the platform.
Once logged into your Swapcard account you will have the choice of adding further information about yourself.
Swapcard undertakes to comply with data protection regulations and in particular with EU regulation 2016/679 of the European Parliament and Council of 27 April 2016 (General Data Protection Regulation). (Hereafter the GDPR).
Swapcard implements a personal data protection policy. Its characteristics are explained in the Confidentiality Policy. The User is expressly invited to peruse the document.
Swapcard guarantees that its sub-processors who may collect and process personal data on its behalf as part of the provision of the services implement the appropriate technical and organizational methods to ensure compliance with the GDPR and more generally with personal data regulations.
Swapcard notably guarantees that the procedures applied by the aforementioned sub-processors are governed by contractual provisions compliant with GDPR rules.
The App User is informed and agrees to sharing with Swapcard the data that appears in their Account and the data relating to their participation in the Event.
This information required by Swapcard is needed for the App to work. The Application aims to enable users to share content and easily connect with each other before, during and after the Event, in order to expand their professional network. Click here to see Swapcard’s full T&C
Your data will be deleted from the platform one month after the event.
The data that the BIA will collect from you will be treated in accordance to the above and to our privacy statement. This is necessary in order for you to be able to join the online event and is therefore a precondition of service.